Korman 0.06 Released!

News pertaining to the site and the forums, as well as guild discussions and events in the world of Uru.

Re: Korman 0.06 Released!

Postby J'Kla » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 am

Update

I have stopped testing with TpotS (The Path of the Shell) export as it has an issue with exporting ladders and losing properties when in a compound parenting situation.

I am now able to test exporting as MOULa and testing with Destiny it seems a more consistent in its behavior (The ladder tool works and it appears not to lose collision effects when objects are parented).

I have yet to try an Ages Beyond Myst export probably because I am not sure what that is and how to test it. ;)
J'Kla

Postby Deledrius » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:39 am

J'Kla wrote:I am now able to test exporting as MOULa and testing with Destiny it seems a more consistent in its behavior

And you have actual in-game debugging console and development tools now, too! It makes Age building so much easier...

J'Kla wrote:I have yet to try an Ages Beyond Myst export probably because I am not sure what that is and how to test it. ;)

To be honest I'm not sure why we explicitly support exporting to it. :? People are either going to be using PotS/UruCC or MOULa.

Edit: I have been reminded that Untíl Uru servers and clients use the ABM-format data.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby dendwaler » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:43 am

is there already found a solution for the limited number of materials that can be used in Korman?
Unfortunately i cannot continue with any of my ages.
All of them surpass the limits, that is really pity, because i would love to finish something with Korman.
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Postby Deledrius » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:29 am

J'Kla wrote:I have stopped testing with TpotS (The Path of the Shell) export as it has an issue with exporting ladders

This bug has been fixed in Korman 0.07.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Previous

Return to Guild News