Tentsahveet – The Evolver

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Tentsahveet – The Evolver

Postby Hermanix » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi! I have wondered all over Tentsahveet and now I suppose to know all placec, Galhlpo, Ilais, Soygish, Vog and Gahn. I also know now the symbols of people BUT Idon't know how I put those symbols into totems. So I cannot enter to the villages and I cannot find the traesures, the rock Tear, the Crystal Leaf, the Sunshine Ray and the Fire Flame. Help me please!
Hermanix

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:33 pm

HEHE.....Hi my friend. I'm Happy to know Tentsahveet is not abandoned. The answer to your quest is easy.....you need enter in any village and solve the puzzles for to take the jewels and open the final way....but remember now there is a new condition.....there are objects you need take with you for to continue your exploration.....I give you ( and all) only an indication:

The book of history is your best friend, but the most wise people live near to the sea.

After this, have fun and write here for to continue the exploration in teams....this time you have more to take care, and i understand...but i have check again the age...and all work correctly :
Last version available for download in UAM.

My greetings and good luck :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Hermanix » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:15 am

Jhon J. Jaguar wrote:HEHE.....Hi my friend. I'm Happy to know Tentsahveet is not abandoned. The answer to your quest is easy.....you need enter in any village and solve the puzzles for to take the jewels and open the final way....but remember now there is a new condition.....there are objects you need take with you for to continue your exploration.....I give you ( and all) only an indication:
Oh Yes! I took the PrintScreens and then I printed them so I could read the History Book sitting in my sofa. So, I understood that I need the jewels, but only way I can enter to the village is flymode ;-(

The book of history is your best friend, but the most wise people live near to the sea.

I wondered once in the Ilais village and looked paintings on the walls of some buildings...

After this, have fun and write here for to continue the exploration in teams....this time you have more to take care, and i understand...but i have check again the age...and all work correctly :
Last version available for download in UAM.

My greetings and good luck :D
Hermanix

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:11 pm

HEHE....YOu have mistake what i will said about objects you need take with you.....For exemple a stone or a Hammer, a bottle or a box......These are kind of objects you most to take.
Now pay attention to all villages.....they have a pannel with 9 simbols....not all are required for to open the access to a village, but you need found the simbols and the sequance in the indications on the lands. I know in not easy, but i'm sure you can found the solution.
Only a last thing.....found the concealed site with the first message...without it is hard to continue the adventure....and remember to active the link totem after you have open a village ;)

Be strong and open your mind....take some objects for to solve the age is a news, for this is possible you most to take the abitud into the mind.

Shorah :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Shorah Guys. I have see nobody have publicate a solution into the forum. I think this time i have give you a hard bone. I will give you a little guide for to start this my age: this because the takable objects can is a concept not understandable for someone, if we keep in mind this game not have use this mode in other ages. Saturday 5 May i come into Deep Island Shard at 14:00 KI Time for to do with all comes a guidated visit for to know some aspect of the age and answer to some your quest. Naturally i don't spoil the age in that occasion, but is for to give you an entry for the new condition of exploration. More because this condition is into the next age i have start.....Somahoglahn.
This will said is usefull for the future ;)
For now have fun guys...and see you Saturday 5 MAy, if you can come. Take care all.
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Hermanix » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:57 am

Hi Jhon... unfortunately I cannot come in that day :cry: I am going to my brother's boy wedding then. I hope that I can find Your (or somebody elses) helps later on. Tentsahveet looks fine Age and becouse I could not solve the problems open and enter the villages...
Thanks for all
Hermanix

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:04 am

Is not a problem...i hope you can found someone can come and can help you....in alternative, if many cannot come and is request, i can does a new event ne week after....same site, same time.
Shorah and good job :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Ehren » Thu May 17, 2018 5:37 pm

Hey, I've been trying to solve this age by myself correctly, but I have reached a point where I am unsure of the creator's intent. Sorry, I haven't actually read the entire thread since I don't want answered more than this one thing:

Show Spoiler
Ehren

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat May 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Well...this is the first i hear. The solution is not that....is possible i have forgot to insert the collider in it.sorry all......i will check it, but you need open it for to enter in Soygish. Thanks for the advise. And have fun......The indication for to enter in soygish is available if you use the takable object system ;)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Shorah all. I have give today the last version of Tentsahveet. IN this version i have complete the objects for the History of the age and i have solve the bug of the door of Soygish village. In this version now the door have his collider. Please give to Diafero the time for to upload the new version in the shard and into UAM. Thanks all for your patience. I hope this is the last version, too because i will continue with the next age: Somahoglahn. Take care and have fun buddies. Shorah all :D :D :D :D :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island