Here you go Paradox, this archive
contains a few shaders, each in their own folder.
- The "Default" shader is the one most commonly used, it represents a simple lit material with 1 layer and a standard texture.
- "Cube_MultOverlay_Lightmap" combines a cubemap as first layer, a second standard texture multiplying the cubemap's values, and a lightmap. The cube+mult texture is often used on objects like Zandi's trailer to fake reflective surfaces. In this case it comes from the Nexus floor, which does that but is also lightmapped.
- "Relto_material_BahroPole" is the "Bahro Pole" material inside of Personal_District_psnlMystII.prp. It combines a cubemap, a standard texture and an animated texture.
- "WaveSet7" obviously contains the two shaders for water (the second one, "CompCosine" is used to generate the waveset's normal map).
Each folder contains:
- SL_xxx which is the original ShaderLab source (most of them are "surface shaders", not vert/frag shaders).
- GeneratedFromSurface-xxx is still a SL shader, but uses standard vert/frag methods instead.
- Compiled-xxx is a debug file which contains multiple variants of the shader compiled to GLSL, assembly, etc.
And you can download the Unity shader source here
, click one of the "Download" buttons and select "Builtin shaders".
Like I said, the compiled files are massive. You'll probably have a hard time making head or tail out of them :/
And if you want more, you need only ask. Best of luck !