Somahoglahn in progress

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Somahoglahn in progress

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi Guys.
For first will my apologies for not have write nothing until now. But i have combat with a great problem. My computer, after over 20 years of job have said me goodbye. Then i have lost some time of job of my 4th age and i most wait time for to change the station. Next month come in my new machine and i can restart my job with Somahoglahn. ut in this time i'm not completly stop, because i have work with the notebook to new textures and i have discovered a new thing for the age. For that i have change the developement of it in a new condition. This will said i need time for to complete it, but can are you sure i not have forgot my job for all you guys. IN all this there is too the time for the 25th Myst Anniversary. An Year very full this.
Thanks for your patience, i will fast restart my job with Somahoglahn.
Greetings by Jhon J. Jaguar :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Re: Somahoglahn in progress

Postby Deledrius » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:26 pm

Twenty years?! Wow, that is a reliable workhorse of a computer! Sad that it finally gave up the ghost, but I'm glad to hear you're getting something new. I'm sure many are looking forward to seeing what you make next.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Dulcamara » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:20 am

Hello Jhon J. Jaguar nice to hear from you :-)

Same problem i had during working on my first age Elodea.The computer was broken and most of the data gone.
Great to hear that they do not give up. I'm sure the next age will be just as excellent and great as your previous ages. I am very excited.

Big hugs from me

and i am sure that Ainia have some chocolates for you too. :lol:

Hard work need some times a little bit help and much encouragement and praise. :)

Greetings
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby Sirius » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:21 am

This is sad to hear, but yes, 20 years is a long time for a computer. Making backups of important files is always important because of this...
I hope you'll like your new computer, and wish you a lot of fun building !
Sirius

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:26 pm

Thanks all guys. Is a grreat pleasure can read your comments. For the truth i dont will create a giant age this time, because Tentsahveet have take away from me 10 years of life :D
But i will create another news, in the style of all my ages of this adventure. But i'm sure you don't will spoilers for now. :P
Good job to all, and a great hug from me. :D :D :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:15 am

Shorah Guys,
I have a good news. After many time i have complete the test for the new puzzle condition. HEHE, sorry for you, but i will give you different new emotions in all ages. Finally i have complete the History and is ready for the translators. I wrote for assure you i don't have forgot my job.
Bye for now. Take care. :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:53 am

Shorah guys. Good news about Somahoglahn... THE AGE IS FINISH.... I will said is finish about puzzles and general work. Now i need only complete the furnishings and details. Need again some time, because i need receive too some text translations, but the big of job is complete. Have patience again some time ... i will give you another new world for complete the TSOTR expansion. My greetings for now, and good job to all developers. :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Return to Deep Island