Place to get system status information?

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Place to get system status information?

Postby UncleClover » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Hi! I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I'm not sure where else to do so. The Deep Island shard doesn't appear to be working very well right now - I keep getting booted and logged off, and am the only player even on it. Is there somewhere that the owner/admin of the shard post status announcements?

Thanks in any event for your time. :-)

Sincerely, Solomon
UncleClover

Re: Place to get system status information?

Postby Sirius » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:22 am

It's the right place to ask :)
Deep Island is maintained mostly by two people - Diafero and Old Wolle, but they seldom check the forum here due to being busy with real life. Usually the server should be fairly stable (haven't been on DI in a while, though). If the issue persists today, the server might benefit from being restarted or something - it seems that's usually required with multiplayer Uru. Don't hesitate to send an email to Diafero (his email address is <diafero AT arcor DOT de>) to get his attention. He does answer his emails rather fast and likes being notified when there is a problem with DI.
Sirius

Re: Place to get system status information?

Postby diafero » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:49 pm

The place where I would post status announcements is here. ;)

Do you still have these problems?
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Deep Island