New Age Ready - Tovaht

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

New Age Ready - Tovaht

Postby Semjay » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:02 pm

My latest Age is just about ready for explorers.

TovahtPoster100dpi.png
TovahtPoster100dpi.png (817.43 KiB) Viewed 4771 times

Here's the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rne5kyj7sfysx ... 7.zip?dl=0

Many thanks to the lovely people who tested the Age and gave me many ideas for its improvement.

I hope you enjoy it!

The puzzle can be reset
Show Spoiler

Skydiving
Show Spoiler
Last edited by Semjay on Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Semjay

Re: New Age Ready - Tovaht

Postby Dulcamara » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:12 am

WOW ! That looks realy cool. Please give me the link. I would like to look at it. :-)
Dulcamara

Postby Sirius » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Looks really high quality ! I will patiently wait for the final release, but this sounds like fun.
Sirius

Postby diafero » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:43 am

This looks great! Let me know (preferably via email) when you want the age to be uploaded to Deep Island Shard. :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Semjay » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:31 pm

The Age is now stable and open for Explorers!

TovahtProgramme.png
TovahtProgramme.png (608.21 KiB) Viewed 4627 times

It's going to be an interesting seminar. I think you know who the "guest speaker" is already, don't you? You'd better get there in advance so you can prepare what you're going to say. Your first slide is in the projector!

Here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rne5kyj7sfysx ... 7.zip?dl=0
Semjay

Postby ametist » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:26 am

Thank you Semjay for opening up this area! Very nice apartments, those beds looks very comfortable :). So to not spoil everyone I will not go into detail, but there was a scary moment
Show Spoiler

I managed to solve the puzzle, very nifty clues! I am the worst puzzle solver there is, so I was happy when I after a couple of tries actually understood the clues and got it right :lol:. Cool reward for that!

I had a moment when I reltoed out though - when standing in front of the note on the table to the right of the projector in the meeting room. Otherwise everything looked real good, the textures and the lighting overall. Great work! /thumbs up
ametist

Postby Théodore » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:12 pm

I must have been there already! That seminar looks familiar! ;) :lol:

Really nice age indeed with some secret treats here and there! You should really click everywhere, you have a clue of what's hidden in the picture published by Semjay!

ametist wrote:I had a moment when I reltoed out though - when standing in front of the note on the table to the right of the projector in the meeting room.

That's an odd glitch. I didn't experience that in any of my visits during testing.
Théodore

Postby Dulcamara » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:14 pm

Hello Semjay :)
I have to tell you that you have created again an adorable age.
Lovely music, wonderful textures. Beautiful wallpapers, tapestrys and amazing fabrics for the pillows and the carpets. I like the windowglasses. All in all you are very talented and very creative.
I love the spiderweb you use in this age again. Hmh, never heard a mysterios sound. Are you sure you are talking about the right age ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It gives the age a patina. Also I like how you depicted the decay. Because it is easier to create something new than to show it in decay.
Now to the puzzle. I think it's brilliant. Not too easy and not too difficult. I was worried that I would not make it. Slowly, but surely I understood.
I think this is the best way supposed in being a good puzzle. So, yes i love it.
Wonderful !
Dulcamara

Postby melvin » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:13 pm

Another beautiful age Semjay, loved it. Nicely created atmosphere just like in your other two ages with great use of lighting & shading. You have a good eye for detail, something allot of players like to see. Think I recognise some of those meshes. Well done & all the best for the future.
melvin

Postby Semjay » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:25 am

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments I’m so glad you are enjoying Tovaht.

Apart from the main puzzle there are more things to find that are clickable:
T-shirts
Show Spoiler
and books
Show Spoiler
and a treasure chest.

melvin wrote:Think I recognise some of those meshes.

You’re right! Thank you for making them available for me to use. I tried to use them in new and interesting ways. And it saved me a lot of work too!
Semjay

Next

Return to Building