I'm alive ;)

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

I'm alive ;)

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:11 am

Shorah B'sheemtee, Guys.
Sorry for the long silence, but too many things to think about. I have noticed that some fan eras have ended up on the official MOULa game. Can anyone tell me how it happened and what to do so that my expansion can be loaded there too, since that was my idea? Now that Lonirvan is well set up for multiplayer too, they could become a nice expansion for Uru.

Regarding the next expansion, I had to wait as I was hoping the plasma update for MAX 2022 would work well. But unfortunately the preset python group does not work as it should and therefore I cannot use it. Loading new pythons doesn't help either, because it doesn't load them. Can someone help me?

Finally, the new expansion has already begun. I thought I was only 3 ages, but I think you will want more. The work will be long, because this time, due to its conception, I will not be able to release one age at a time. They will all come out together. Then another 4 + 1.

This time, however, I cannot promise it. The point is that I will still have to work with Max 7, due to the non-working pythons of Max 2022. So given the development time and progress of the various programs, for now I am bound to Windows 7, on my laptop. If anything happens, all the work will be compromised. It won't get lost, because I will save it, but I don't know what could happen. Then we cross the fingers and toes.

Greetings to all and good luck for new worlds.

Jhon J. Jaguar
Jhon J. Jaguar

Re: I'm alive ;)

Postby Dulcamara » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:14 am

Hello John.

Welcome back, good to hear that you are healthy and alert. :)
Dulcamara

Re: I'm alive ;)

Postby Paradox » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:46 am

[Mod note: Discussion that was here about the 3DS Max Python issue has been split in to its own topic here]

Welcome back Jhon! Always good to see familiar faces :)
Paradox

Return to Deep Island