Moderator: ERC Age Team
- What do the little unmarked squares on the map represent?
- Which bridge on the map is the cherry blossom bridge, and which is the "stair to moon" bridge?
- Where can I find a layout of the proposed flora/fauna on the map?
- Where is the latest layout sketch of the ERC building?
- What was finally decided as to the name of this age?
- What color is the sun/sky?
- How long is a day on this planet: less than, equal to, or more than an Earth day?
Also, I know you were working on the Pavilion model, along with some other models as well. Could you upload those to the box.net account?
To try and get a sense of where the project stands, I made a GoW Wiki article on the age. On it, I started a chart of all the known components of the age, loosely based on the concepts present in the box.net account. When you have a moment, could you look it over and tell me what's missing?
Jennifer_P wrote:The Cherry Blossom bridge looks like the bridge below:
Note that if you want to use this bridge in the game, it will have to be modified so as to no longer exactly resemble the Cherry Blossom Gardens people's copyrighted bridge. The model of this bridge came about as a miscommunication; the picture of the bridge that is linked to was provided to the modeler as a guideline to help them interpret a piece of concept art, but because of the mix up they modeled the guideline picture instead.
The concept art for the Stair to the Moon bridge can be found here: http://forum.guildofwriters.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=2094#p22582 A screenshot of it is here: http://forum.guildofwriters.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=1223&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=160#p22703
Hmm...Are you looking for the individual plant/animal drawings...?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests